"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Up to 1991 only one individual prize giving was held.
- The participants of the art group did not attend the prize giving.
- That's it for now, I've got to run to make prize giving!
- At the end of this competitions only one individual prize giving was held.
- This prize gave her a steady push into the world of show business.
- There are entertainment programs throughout the summer, and prizes given to the best readers.
- Our prizes give you the chance to be penny foolish for once.
- "This prize gives me energy to pursue my combat for a better future."
- The prize gave him the opportunity to pursue further musical studies in Rome.
- The final prize giving ceremony started well but had a chaotic ending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.