"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He published his first work in 2001 and since then has been awarded several important prizes.
- However, the finals and most important prizes eluded him until the 1990-1991 season.
- Nominated for a couple of important prizes, but not lucky yet.
- There he continued his writing that was to win important prizes.
- It was published in 2006 and has received several important literary prizes.
- There were several hundred warriors on two sides of a field, and the winners received an important prize.
- This is the most important prize of our Squad.
- In 1999, he won the most important prize of cinema in his country.
- He wrote more than 20 novels, and won a number of important prizes during his 30-year career as a writer.
- The company has won many important prizes at national and international levels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.