"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nobody knows for sure which one of Newport's master craftsmen made this stately architectural prize, the only one in private hands.
- For a skiing development to win architectural prizes really is extraordinary, particularly since the tough conditions often mean the buildings have to be brutally functional.
- It is considered the most prestigious architectural prize in Sweden.
- The architects have received numerous architectural prizes and awards for their works.
- This very striking facility received an architectural prize in the 1980s.
- He won an architectural prize from Oslo Municipality in 1984.
- The latter in 2005 won the 9 architectural prize of the city of Oderzo.
- From 1952 to 1993 the Society awarded an architectural prize in Bergen.
- The development later won architectural prizes.
- The annual architectural prize founded in 1953 was named after him in his honor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.