"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although directly splitting prize winnings was banned by contest rules and law, he could legally pay for his daughter's education and buy presents.
- His prize winnings of $9,000 that night was $500 more than his contract that season.
- Unfortunately for Hatch, the million dollar prize winnings led to his being thrown in jail in 2006 after he didn't pay taxes on it.
- In some versions, the player must recover the prize winnings as well.
- The Americans are focused on long-term success, instead of the immediate gratification and prize winnings of road racing.
- DP: What will you do with your prize winnings?
- The final prize winnings for each team are listed below:
- Prior to the 2009 event, reports surfaced that the winners from the 2008 race had not been paid their prize winnings.
- Contestant winners will receive prize winnings 1,000,000, 00.
- Shaw took home $31,875 in prize winnings, plus additional prizes that included a car and a refrigerator.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.