"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The journal's prize competition for best comparative essay by a graduate student is named after him.
- MDC also noted that the student recruit-a-friend campaign was part of a prize winning competition.
- Any prize competitions in newspapers, magazines and television shows have to be "games of skill".
- A different sort of exhibition which has had some success in attracting attention, and thus newspaper coverage, is the prize competition.
- Three of the five submissions met the terms of the prize competition.
- He does not, for instance, play traditional industry games, especially the ones involving prize competitions.
- This was achieved by commissioning artworks, rather than just buying finished works, and through prize competitions.
- In 1914 the fourth prize competition was announced.
- Only winning a prize competition ensured being published.
- The prize competition rewards the program that is best able to simulate human communication.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.