"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Besides, prizes of $55,000 await the first man and woman.
- "If we do, the prize of a home quarter-final awaits us," enthused the former Ulster and Ireland fly-half.
- A rich prize awaits the showboat captain who stages the most spectacular performance and succeeds in entertaining the king.
- "For those of you willing to think through this perplexing and intricate problem," Publius wrote, "a singular prize awaits."
- A divisional round playoff game against a team you are supposed to beat does little when the real prize awaits far north, halfway between Boston and Providence.
- A booby prize awaited them at the clubhouse door.
- A fat prize awaits the team that keeps a human-powered helicopter hovering for one minute; so far none has managed even a few seconds.
- Music, games, prizes and refreshments will await the walkers when they reach the center, and transportation will be provided back to Walnut Beach for those who need it.
- The end of the race is near; the prize awaits.
- The three crews were not racing against each other, and no prize or trophy awaits the winner, apart from a place in the record books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.