"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A young, athletic Miami team just throttled Sacramento at home, without Dwyane Wade, Miami's own prize rookie.
- "Daydreaming's over," said the prize rookie who performed so well for the University of Miami that he won the Heisman Trophy last year.
- The Jets had a huge scare in practice today when their prize rookie wide receiver, Keyshawn Johnson, bruised and sprained his right knee.
- So a new stadium would pay for last season's prize rookie, Eli Manning?
- The other day, Coslet anointed his prize rookie, Rob Moore, as a starting wide receiver.
- So far, Coach John Muckler is bringing his prize rookie along gradually.
- His prize rookie, Kenny Anderson, was deprived of a desperately needed training camp because ownership couldn't bring itself to acknowledge the market price it eventually was forced to meet.
- They feel they need an immediate hit and when their prize rookies don't become immediate successes, they ship them elsewhere with the general manager and the coach.
- Fitch's prize rookie, Kenny Anderson, played just 13 minutes and afterward appeared ready to make a federal case out of it.
- In his third season as the Nets' coach, Bill Fitch will give Kenny Anderson the ball after the front office gives the prize point-guard rookie the millions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.