"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then we'll really have a prize fight on our hands.
- One of the earliest references related to an English prize fight in 1840.
- He likened those first few minutes to a prize fight.
- He cared for her so little that a prize fight could draw him away.
- And so we sets out with two or three dozen others to find the location of the prize fight.
- This is probably the biggest prize fight in the city's history.
- Art is not a horse race or a prize fight, although all the artists might well feel beaten up by the end of it.
- In the late 19th century, prize fights were often held off the island.
- This sounds like being the prize fight of the year!
- If a man felt the way she does he'd beat his mistress or go to a prize fight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.