"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One point was raised several times: very few countries have ever had a top prize winner.
- He pointed out various prize winners as they passed them.
- He's been twice a prize winner at the dog show.
- He was a major prize winner in the Davis competition.
- The ticket turns out to be a $150,000 first prize winner.
- The prize winner received £25,000 and the other three nominees £5,000 each.
- There were first prize winners in 10 locations around the country.
- We still hope that our prize winner will manage to reach us.
- At the time, the Australian version did not yet have a top prize winner.
- It took Angie an hour to provide the first prize winner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.