"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the family gets 200 points or more, they win the top prize.
- He will also win the prize in 1753 and 1755.
- He is the first American to win the prize in 14 years.
- He held on to win the top prize of $40,000.
- If you would like the chance to win a prize, get writing now.
- First to three points won the game and a prize.
- If the team gets over 100 points, they win a big prize.
- The group would win a big prize together at the end.
- If one of them come up, I win a small prize.
- They had won prizes and changed the way people thought.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.