"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The total value of the grand prize is more than $2 million.
- "What makes you so sure you're going to win the grand prize?"
- The couple with the most points won the game, plus a grand prize.
- Time spent with you made us feel as though we had won the grand prize.
- His total over the two day final was $45,200 and he received the $75,000 grand prize.
- It looked like number 5 was going to get the grand prize.
- After ten weeks of the show grand prize stood at 90,000 €.
- This brought the grand prize to a total of £91,000.
- There has to be a grand prize behind it all.
- The team with the most points won the game, and went on to play for a grand prize.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.