"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ms. Sale said that a work permit was a prize sought by fraudulent asylum-seekers and that delaying the permit would deter the fraud.
- The largest vacant site left in New York City, it is a prize sought by some of the city's largest developers, as well as by a nonprofit group advocating working-class housing.
- The heart device division, based in Minneapolis, was also the prize sought by Johnson & Johnson; in 2004, the division accounted for about half of Guidant's $3.8 billion in sales.
- The factionalism has reached its most dangerous proportions in the capital of the north, Mazar-i-Sharif, the main prize sought by Generals Dostum and Muhammad.
- Getting 1988 as the last digits of telephone numbers was a prize sought by almost every campaign office setting up headquarters in Washington.
- Despite its relatively modern origin, Tokmak stands in the middle of the Chuy Valley, which was a prize sought by many medieval conquerors.
- Those four digits were the prize sought by almost every campaign office setting up quarters in Washington.
- Since time immemorial, Cyprus has been a prize sought by contesting nations, empires and religions.
- It is a prize sought by many entrepreneurs despite the obstacles involved in creating uniform standards to link a host of consumer electronics.
- The rhinos' horns are a valuable prize, sought after in Asia for their medicinal value, and in the Middle East, where they are carved into dagger handles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.