"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Not only that, but they lost the prize, and a bit of their own armor, to boot."
- It did not want to lose the prize.
- Only once did an unsuspecting person get the answer wrong and lose the prize.
- He was in a black mood, having lost the major prize, the reason why they had been brought from Lurigancho.
- She lost the prize by one vote, but remained nevertheless very impressed with the honour of being nominated.
- "Not worth the risk, when they've lost the prize."
- If The One is incorrect, he or she is out of the game and loses the prize in the bank.
- Warburg lost the big prize, the right to lead the share sale everywhere outside Germany.
- You toe the line or you lose the prize.
- When a somber film loses the big prize, the director is often rewarded instead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.