"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Baird was spending less time on horse racing and more on prize fighting.
- The stories included issues such as bare-knuckle prize fighting, spiritualism and Irish terrorism.
- In the seventy-fifth round, the referee stopped the fight as Thompson fell to the ground without being struck, an illegal tactic in prize fighting.
- The judge ruled that prize fighting was illegal in San Francisco and the courts would not determine who the real winner was.
- Horse racing and prize fighting were common entertainments.
- Poisonville's prize fighting was done in a big wooden ex-casino in what had once been an amusement park on the edge of town.
- Brownsville Road became a route out of the city for amusement and entertainment, including prize fighting.
- This proved to be difficult, and he took other odd jobs, including cattle punching, gold mining and prize fighting.
- None of the nine characters in his latest work, a deliberately listless story of amateur prize fighting, have anything remotely fresh to say.
- However, popular sentiment shifted away from various blood sports and both bull fighting and prize fighting were banned by the Texas legislature in 1891.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.