"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the War he went to prison for 20 years.
- Even if he goes back to prison, I'll have someone to help me get through the next few months.
- Most men and women would be better off for not going to prison at all.
- She had to stay with the team for a year in order not to go to prison.
- The face of the woman he had gone to prison for.
- She should have turned herself in and gone to prison when she'd had the chance.
- She could go to prison, maybe for the rest of her life.
- But she was still in love with a man who'd recently gone to prison.
- The average black boy is more likely to go to prison than university.
- As a result, he went to prison for one month.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.