"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the end, we learn that a flawed human being will be confirmed in his post.
- He was re-elected and confirmed in his post after the municipal elections of 2005.
- He was confirmed in his post by motu proprio of 27 April 1835.
- Two adelantados are unable to arrive from Spain and de Irala confirmed in his post by the king 1552.
- Muñoz was suspended for six months by the football association but was confirmed in his post by the club's board.
- Mr. Shad was confirmed in his new post by the Senate late last week.
- Mongus represented to Acacius that he was able, if confirmed in his post, to heal the divisions caused by the dispute.
- During the 1684 bombardment, he signed a "100 year" treaty with Abraham Duquesne and was possibly confirmed in his post as beylerbey.
- He was confirmed in his post by the revolutionary government on account of his well known probity.
- She was confirmed in her post at the European elections of June 2009.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.