"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Next day, at five o'clock in the morning, the post chaise was at the door.
- I had planned to take the mail coach to a larger town where I could hire a post chaise.
- He rode "express in a post chaise and four."
- It took some time to talk her out of that idea, and then the lady insisted that she must take the post chaise.
- "You may as well share my post chaise," commented Nathanson.
- The first, a post chaise, had nearly run him down.
- Saw her driving off in a post chaise and four.
- She saw the hotel porter preparing to carry her bags from the post chaise.
- Waiting until eight for the post chaise to arrive was clearly going to be a torment for him.
- On the first one, she drew a post chaise across the top, with herself at the window, waving.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.