"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You see what the post brought while I pour some wine.
- This post, which he retained until his death, brought him into close contact with the College of Arms.
- The same post had also brought a letter for me.
- Two posts came in, and brought no refutation, public or private.
- The post of this morning brought a letter from my sister.
- The next day's post brought with it the information which I had failed to obtain.
- The next day's post brought the explanation in a letter to Philip from his father, directed to him at the hotel here.
- Holmes had read carefully a note which the last post had brought him.
- The post brought him status and material reward, but its duties made heavy demands on his time.
- He was always first at the door when the post arrived, and usually brought his sister her letters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.