"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even though he used a post office box, Big brother was able to track him down with little effort.
- Its given address is a post office box that costs $39 a year.
- The address is a post office box that they say changes about every three months.
- The letters are sent to a post office box in Europe.
- After all, what was the point of hiding behind a post office box?
- I drove away telling myself I'd use the post office box to reach him in a few days.
- "You just have to find the right order," he said of his experience, noting that the post office box was the key to the process.
- The return address was also a Swiss post office box.
- Never, ever, deal with a company that lists only a post office box as an address.
- You've still got that post office box there, don't you?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.