"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Due to his service in helping Ward, Kilpatrick was rewarded with the post in Chile.
- He rewarded his student worker with the post of administrative assistant, one of the most sought after and senior managerial positions on Capitol Hill.
- Sassou Nguesso was rewarded with a promotion to colonel and the post of vice-president of the CMP.
- When Thatcher was elected leader in February 1975, he was rewarded with the post of head of her private office.
- Farris was an unsuccessful congressional candidate, but was later rewarded by the Nixon administration with the post of United States Attorney in Houston.
- In 1884, when his party came to power, he was rewarded for his political services with the post of Minister of Railroads, Posts and Telegraphs.
- He was rewarded for his encouragement with the post of Vice-Secretary for National Education in Franco's inaugural cabinet.
- He threw his support behind Rini and was rewarded with the post of Minister for Commerce.
- Karantenos was rewarded for his service against the Bulgars with the post of military governor (doux) of Skopje.
- (He was rewarded with the post of Finance Minister.)
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.