"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today, Shaq gets his point across in a 140-character Twitter post.
- The book contains his Twitter posts from 2010.
- After signing in, the draft of a Twitter post will auto populate with the article title and a link.
- In a Twitter post, he says: "Am told it's not a kettle, but looks like one."
- The first criminal prosecution arising from Twitter posts was started in April 2009.
- But there is a Twitter post from yesterday saying it's a fake operation.
- The album was first announced in a Twitter post on January 12, 2011.
- It is understood his Twitter posts were spotted by China's internet police.
- Throughout the course of 2010, details about the project could be pieced together by fans through various Twitter posts and articles.
- It seems appropriate that their reconciliation should come courtesy of a Twitter post with just a little bit too much information.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.