"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Separate entrance tests are conducted for admission to other post graduate programmes.
- It has post graduate programs in urban management, law, development economics and public financial management since 2007.
- There are several world-class post graduate programs and research organizations in the area:
- The school has been offering post graduate programmes in nursing since 1987.
- The total number of students exceeds 12,000, with more than half being in post graduate programs.
- In addition the college expanded its post graduate programmes from one to three degrees.
- After that, she entered a post graduate program at the same university.
- After that time, the college began offering post graduate programs.
- In other words, it received 8,700 applications for its twenty post graduate programmes.
- The University has also created an internal commission for the self-evaluation of its post graduate programs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.