"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His Post editors said he wrote about ordinary people in a way that made them memorable.
- Post editors were provided with convincing evidence.
- Typical perhaps for a Post editor or executive, but ...
- Post editors often joked they were always second best to Ms. McGrory.
- Post editors allowed the New China News Agency to review the reports written by the newspaper's reporters.
- Rockwell was going to discontinue the series, but Post editors objected because his character was too popular.
- In recent weeks, Post editors have also put some text from the day's top news report on the front page.
- Mr. Hoffman, the Post editor, said the newspaper was not aware of the potential problems in her story until the Esquire article appeared.
- Rockwell used Van Brunt as a model so often that the Post editors started complaining.
- "She had excellent sources," recalled Paisal Sricharatchanya, the Post editor then.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.