"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The specific conditions in the destination port and the country of use need to be considered for design of export boxes.
- To overcome this, lightering from large tankers in smaller ones that are able to reach the destination port.
- It's a destination port where we came from which is mostly used for the sake of sending something back to us.
- And then the destination port is like the destination IP.
- So what all that does is, because it contains a destination port, that tells the software running in the computer which service to send this to.
- In the early years of the 20th century, Forcados was a destination port for steamers from England until the river silted up.
- You know what the destination port and the destination IP is.
- Note 2: The Open selective replicate variant can be repeated a number of times in order to communicate with more than one destination port simultaneously.
- But port 80 would be the destination port.
- So you can have a source port and a destination port, each which are 16 bits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.