"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then came the naval blockade of Iraqi ports.
- This support would protect ships headed to Iraqi ports, effectively guaranteeing Iraq's revenue stream for the duration of the war.
- Other tactics were also being considered, from blocking Iraqi ports to boarding or even attacking merchant vessels attempting to break the embargo.
- It is using force against Iraq every day - to protect the no-flight zones and to stop and search ships heading for Iraqi ports.
- That could delay naval challenges to ships bound to and from Iraqi ports.
- No longer calling on Kuwaiti or Iraqi ports, tankers are frantically trying to secure Iranian oil instead.
- Rates for ships calling at Iraqi and Kuwaiti ports are being determined by negotiation, Lloyd's executives said.
- Upon the outbreak of war, the RAN's focus shifted to supporting the coalition land forces and clearing the approaches to Iraqi ports.
- Customs officers have the broad authority to search persons or vehicles at Iraqi ports of entry.
- The money was ostensibly for moving the wheat inland from the Iraqi port.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.