"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Suddenly, the only light in the cabin was the rosy glow of the sun through the port windows.
- Cali ran to the port window, pressing her face against the glass to see out.
- From the edge of his vision he saw the dim gray rock spiraling up toward the port window.
- "No way of telling with the port windows hidden."
- The blue light had disappeared from the port window.
- He looked out the port window, then turned back to see her eyeing him with an expression of some concern.
- Through the port windows he saw a tug vehicle approaching.
- All I have to do is look out a port window.
- A single port window opened to the night, letting in the breeze.
- She stood at the port window and weighed the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.