"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- According to Mr. Baker of the development corporation, some 9.65 million containers were shipped into the port complex in 2000.
- No one monitors movements for the entire port complex.
- Both ports creates one of the largest port complexes at the Baltic Sea.
- The port complex consists of four harbors, three of them for pleasure boats and oceangoing vessels.
- These ports, along with several other state, form the largest port complex in Brazil.
- A multi-product special economic zone, including a urea manufacturing facility and an electrical power station, may be built in conjunction with the port complex.
- The port complex occupies 1.15 km2 of land and 9.94 km2 of water along 7 km of waterfront.
- The port complex will have important economic effects in terms of jobs, creation of added value and foreign investment.
- Rotterdam, in the Netherlands, has the largest man-made harbour and port complex in the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.