"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the eastern bank is the open ground of Port Meadow as far as Wolvercote.
- He described Port Meadow as a green jewel.
- It is to the south of the more well-known Port Meadow, a large grassed area of common land.
- I followed families through neighborhoods of brick attached houses to the grassy marsh of Port Meadow.
- Petts has produced many Oxford views, including of Port Meadow.
- To the west beyond the railway line are Port Meadow and the River Thames.
- It provides the main link from central Oxford to Port Meadow and beyond.
- Port Meadow was turned into an aerodrome during the first world war years, a training base for those early monoplanes and biplanes.
- The development has been controversial due to its visibility from Port Meadow, an historic area of undeveloped land to the north.
- The development has been controversial, since the four to five storey blocks overlook Port Meadow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.