"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The six are believed to be held in the Ain Hilwe Palestinian refugee district outside the Lebanese port of Sidon.
- The officials in the Lebanese port of Junieh said the ferry, the Empress, was stopped off the Lebanese coast.
- Israel has bombed the airport and routes from Syria, and has put a sea blockade on Lebanese ports.
- Israeli fighter-bombers mounted broad attacks today against Palestinian guerrilla strongholds near the southern Lebanese port of Sidon.
- They are believed to be held in a Palestinian refugee camp near the Lebanese port of Sidon.
- The boat, intercepted outside the Lebanese port of Khalde, was taken into custody with its passengers and crew.
- From time to time, Israeli forces searched ships bound to or from Lebanese ports.
- The Lahav took part in the 2006 Lebanon War by blockading Lebanese ports.
- Today, the highway and railroad in Homs to the Lebanese port of Tripoli run through the gap.
- Accounts by both sides said the incident occurred off the southern Lebanese port of Tyre.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.