"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The cruise ships, which Hyundai has been operating since November 1998, depart from South Korean ports.
- The ship was taken into the North Korean port of Wonsan.
- During the Korean War, her resupply efforts were shifted to Korean ports.
- During those months and through September, she also carried cargo between Japanese and Korean ports.
- The Port of Pyeongtaek, closest to the east China coast among Korean ports, is nearby.
- She called at Korean ports once, visiting Pohang in May 1953, spending most of her time in Japanese waters.
- Then it attacked another Korean port and withdrew back to Japan.
- The Agreement gave Japan complete responsibility for Korea's foreign affairs, and placed all trade through Korean ports under Japanese supervision.
- It attacked a Korean port and withdrew back to Japan.
- Japanese police said the drugs were loaded at a North Korean port.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.