"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Using the ST's MIDI ports it allowed up to 15 simultaneous players in a simple 3D maze.
- The ST's low cost, built-in MIDI ports, and fast, low-latency response times made it a favorite with musicians:
- Only four of the sounds in the sound bank could be programmed by linking the synthesizer to a computer via its MIDI port.
- In order to avoid this it is ideal to use a completely separate MIDI port for MTC data.
- Most current digital audio interfaces are equipped with MIDI ports.
- Its built-in MIDI ports made it especially popular among musicians.
- The original DX7 included MIDI ports, but was released shortly before the specification was completed.
- A cautionary note: Most desktops have MIDI ports, but many laptops don't.
- The ST was cheaper and had built-in MIDI ports.
- Network using the MIDI port (up to 16 machines could be interconnected).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.