"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Summit Road runs along the top of the Port Hills.
- The suburb is located on the northern flank of the mountain in the Port Hills of which it takes its name.
- The change saw Port Hills become a safer Labour seat.
- The quake also caused significant landslips and rockfalls on the Port Hills.
- The crest of the Port Hills varies somewhat in height, being lowest at the eastern end.
- It lies to the southwest of the city close to the Port Hills.
- Port Hills is a new electorate of New Zealand created for the 2008 general election.
- He lived in Port Hill and died there at the age of 90.
- The Port Hills rise to 1500 ft., in complete contrast to the flatness of the city below.
- He arrived on 8 April 1853 and at once took up land in the Port Hills.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.