"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We had to import our products through Israeli ports and airports.
- Any such vessels may be brought to an Israeli port.
- Hotel guests say the phone system remains linked to Israel's, and the laundry was sent to the nearby Israeli port of Eilat.
- The commandos forced the ship to sail to the Israeli port of Ashdod, where the crew were taken into custody by immigration authorities.
- Businesses shipped or flown to Israeli ports (the tertiary boycott)
- The ship was then taken to the Israeli port of Ashdod.
- Preventing a possible naval blockade of Israeli ports during wartime.
- It was later escorted into the Israeli port of Ashdod.
- Now, the Israelis simply drive their produce on protected roads directly to Israeli ports.
- A year after her entry into service, however, the rabbinate agreed to let nonkosher food be served aboard cruises not visiting Israeli ports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.