"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its dramatic approach, in which pilots veer sharply right to avoid a hill and skim the rooftops and clothes-lines of Kowloon, is a legend in the airline industry.
- The pilot veered south, presumably in an effort to land in the provincial capital of Florencia, according to American officials.
- Nervous pilots swooped, veered, and dove.
- Banana's pilots also recognized the error, applied power, and quickly veered north to the actual target.
- The pilot veered to get out of the way, and the aircraft's doors and rotor blades practically touched the lake.
- The pilot was already diving and veering, but he had no flares around him this time.
- The drone inside the flier went up a note as the pilot veered toward a wide ledge jutting out from the rock wall.
- Both before and since the attack, Iraqi pilots have veered aside when they were illuminated by the STIR's distinctive signal.
- With a low, pleased laugh, the cloaked pilot veered his craft toward the airfield.
- American officials said the collision apparently occurred when one of the Black Hawks came under fire and the pilot veered upward, pushing his rotor into the helicopter above.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.