"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An airline official stated that the pilots did not send any emergency signals prior to the crash.
- If he Encountered a problem, his pilot should have sent us word by now.
- The ship bucked drunkenly as the pilot sent it into a spin.
- The pilots, speaking in strained voices, described their missions and sent word to their families.
- The pilot had sent a radio message warning that the plane was running out of fuel.
- When a pilot sends in a false report to the wreckage analysis team they can spend months looking in the wrong places.
- He did say that the plane's pilots had sent no distress call, but he would not discuss what that might mean.
- The pilot sent another message to Reykjavik reporting his estimated position and asking for the wind strength; it was much the same.
- The pilot reeled out his aerial, and sent a message to Julianehaab asking for the weather.
- If it does not read back correctly, the pilot can send requests ahead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.