"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just past the breakwater, the harbor pilot was taken off the lead ship.
- It is also a common award to those who are qualified as harbor pilots.
- These vessels also had to be fast, for harbor pilots competed with each other for business.
- The ship was cleared for departure, and a harbor pilot came aboard.
- The yacht captain and the harbor pilot were up on the bridge with the quartermaster.
- It is also the most common loading berth for harbor pilots.
- Traffic was heavy, and Cabrillo ordered slow speed in preparation of taking on the harbor pilot.
- The harbor pilot had come out on one of the tugs.
- The launch meant to pick up the harbor pilot had no choice but to chase in the freighter's wake.
- "You know what's going to happen," said a man in his 50's who works on the river, transporting harbor pilots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.