"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Once the pilot diverts his craft from its lawful journey and enterprise, I don't see any difference between him and a pirate."
- The pilot regained control of the aircraft and divert to Auckland where they landed an hour later.
- Many pilots have ousted suspicious passengers, refused to fly out of concern for who or what is on board, or diverted for emergency landings.
- The pilot mistakenly diverted from its intended course and passed 12 miles north of the Bethel beacon.
- The pilot of another company aircraft heard the call and diverted the flight to assist.
- A few moments later, a second fuel pressure alarm sounded for the right engine, prompting the pilots to divert to Winnipeg.
- It wouldn't be that hard to persuade the pilot and the co-pilot to divert and fly northwest.
- The pilot declared an emergency and diverted to Kinston, North Carolina Regional Jetport to conduct an emergency landing.
- The pilot diverted the aircraft to Heathrow airport in London, where Khaled was delivered to Ealing police station.
- (At the Telluride airport, which is the hardest hit of the seven mountain airports, heavy snows routinely force pilots to divert to nearby Montrose.)
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.