"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot slowed the Sikorsky, then hovered and sat her down smoothly.
- Touching down smoothly, the pilot taxied over to the jet terminal and slowed.
- The pilots slow the aircraft as they descend.
- Through the opening the street-car flew, and as the pilot slowed the canoe to a halt the door slid smoothly shut behind them.
- Additionally pilots should slow their aircraft when confronted with birds.
- The 53's nose came up as the pilot slowed over the landing zone.
- In the background, the screens showed no change in the scout, except that the pilot was slowing to land in a cleared space below.
- Arriving at the area indicated on Chi's map, the pilot slowed the aircraft and dropped it almost to treetop level.
- The hydraulic systems also power the flaps and slats, devices on the wings that enable the pilot to slow the plane before landing.
- The pilot of the P-3 slowed the airplane and loitered over the area awaiting further instructions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.