"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The jets flew cover for Philippine Government troops and forced rebel pilots to stay grounded.
- In the first seven days of December, T-28Ds piloted by rebel pilots strafed Malacañang Palace grounds; they were in control of the skies.
- Reportedly, King Hassan (himself a pilot), grabbed the radio and told the rebel pilots, "Stop firing!
- Fooled, the rebel pilots broke off their attack.
- Venezuelan Air Force planes flown by rebel pilots attacked the presidential palace and other military and security installations in Caracas with bombs and rockets.
- After that, the squadron was hastily and temporarily reformed by Antilles with the best rebel pilots in order to defend the planet Bakura.
- An additional 377 people were wounded in street fighting and in air raids conducted by rebel pilots, Pro-Vea, a human rights group, said.
- However, an unidentified rebel pilot and an air traffic controller claimed that NATO agreed to let them attack government targets after approving a request by the rebel military council.
- The leadership group is meeting today in Pittsburgh, home base to two of the four rebel pilots whose efforts prevented the offer from reaching the pilots.
- His comments came a day after rebel pilots on the union's master executive council blocked other union leaders from sending the company's last offer to its 3,000 pilots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.