"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Americans had already gone ashore in the pilot boat.
- "The pilot boat is coming alongside," he said to his first officer.
- Smith watched the pilot boat accelerate away into the rain.
- The pilot boat was still visible when it began to slow and turn.
- He stood back and observed the transfer of the women to the pilot boat.
- Before he had made his request for permission to leave by the pilot boat.
- In less than a fraction of a glass, a pilot boat steamed up.
- During the first months of the conflict, she served as a pilot boat.
- Now he could see the pilot boat with the naked eye.
- The arms were originally proposed in 1855 and described as a pilot boat on the sea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.