"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is also a licensed commercial pilot and flight instructor.
- She is the second Administrator who was not a licensed pilot.
- He drove stock cars in his spare time and was a licensed pilot.
- He was the 13th licensed pilot in the United States.
- "Certainly all licensed pilots know that this is a restricted area."
- Both seats can only be occupied by a student and instructor or two licensed pilots.
- He was a licensed pilot at the age of 18.
- Peter is a licensed pilot and rents an airplane to find them.
- She was the youngest licensed pilot in the world at 16.
- Tried to think of exact words and remembered Ben was a licensed pilot too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.