"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot appears to have only been recorded in Japanese.
- According to witnesses, the pilot appeared to lose control of the plane when it went down.
- A Northwest executive who requested anonymity said that the pilots did not appear to be serious in the recent talks.
- Initially, Kurdish officials said the pilot appeared to have confused the two columns.
- He said the pilot appeared to turn the plane away from the camp before it crashed.
- Some witnesses said the pilot appeared to have trouble gaining power for the takeoff.
- The pilot didn't appear to be moving though.
- Then the two pilots appeared at the top of the aisle and gave the order to disembark.
- A pilot appeared in the doorway, waving him up.
- The pilot appeared to have no thought for the three planes that now plunged down on him in the light of the two flares.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.