"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other pilots hung around the entrance, hoping to share a cab, but Rayford had a better idea.
- The pilot hung an arm across the edge of his seat back, looking skeptical.
- Miweni and another pilot hung back to keep pace with Paris.
- The pilots were hanging upside down, strapped by their seat belts in the helicopter.
- But the pilot hung lifeless and inert below it.
- The pilot hung suspended by the shroud lines of a parachute.
- The pilot hung from two bars that ran down from the upper wings and passed under his arms.
- The pilots hung about the mess and grew bored.
- Presently the pilot took the headphones off and hung them on a hook beside him.
- Never had he seen a pilot hang on so desperately, and with such utter disregard for his own safety.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.