"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot spun his tail boom around and hovered directly over the tree tops until the Old Man got a fix on us.
- The pilot hovered the Black Hawk overhead while Bolan evaluated the situation.
- The pilot slowed the Sikorsky, then hovered and sat her down smoothly.
- To set the record, two pilots took turns piloting the aircraft and hovered in ground-effect for fueling.
- The pilot hovered the giant helicopter above the moored cranes.
- The pilot hovered the aircraft while Nogo peered down, but there was no place where anyone could hide, and Nogo shook his head.
- The pilot was hovering now.
- For a few moments the pilot hovered while he tested the wind currents.
- The pilot hovered while the sonar transducer was winched in.
- This time the pilot flew in over the river directly in front of them, and hovered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.