"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Federal and local authorities, however, were dealing with a much more complex picture.
- But other motives have come to the surface that paint a far more complex picture of Nigeria's action.
- Figures from the city show a more complex picture.
- Two very different and complex pictures, using just 8 constructs about one's co-workers.
- Administration officials argue that Lithuania is but one part of a complex picture.
- But the evidence, the authors of the report argue, suggests a more complex picture.
- The challenge was to find the end of the line, in the midst of the complex picture.
- But a close look at the union suggests a more complex picture.
- There is mounting evidence, however, to suggest a more complex picture.
- I expected a black-and-white case but, as so often happens, found a much more complex picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.