"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other research in recent years has also pointed to a more complicated picture of the earliest Americas.
- But scientists focusing on cannabis have come up with a complicated picture.
- He held a complicated picture of knowledge building in balance.
- But a different and more complicated picture emerged regarding allergy protection.
- Statistics released later on the original 16 schools presented a much more complicated picture.
- The Thraki race was but one element in a very complicated political picture.
- Inside the casing of the M-209, a much more complicated picture emerges.
- The complicated picture makes comparison shopping more important than ever.
- It is a rather complicated picture if you look at the situation in different Member States.
- However, the overall pattern which is presented by Beattie's data suggests a rather more complicated picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.