"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Late today, the police released a composite picture of the presumed assailant.
- Astronomers were especially impressed by the variety of the galaxies revealed in the composite picture.
- That composite picture is more accurate, and covers a far larger area, than the radar on any single ship.
- The three stories are weaved into a composite picture, with the women coming together in an act of solidarity.
- They are composite pictures designed to represent the "face of the community".
- Everything was there - the motive, the motor home and the composite picture, almost identical.
- According to the artist, the Indian head on the buffalo nickel (1913-1938) is a composite picture.
- Ship showed him a composite picture of a human.
- He smiled wanly and then picked up the composite picture from the table.
- He'd taken one look at the composite picture and positively identified it as being the man who rented Apartment 17.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.