"perfect" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And I was really in the perfect place for that.
- A perfect place for work that wouldn't stand the light of day.
- So perhaps we have found the perfect place to put our children.
- Could there be any more perfect place for them to live?
- This is the perfect place to start a new life.
- He could not have been in a more perfect place.
- Because I'm thinking that might be the perfect place to tell her.
- The perfect place to get lost for a week or two in order to find yourself again.
- And if he does, his mother will put it in a perfect place.
- A small town should be the perfect place for her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.