"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The newspaper reported that two or more Jamaican officials might also be indicted.
- According to Jamaican officials, Carson was a tourist who'd apparently been robbed.
- American and Jamaican officials signed an agreement today that cancels $217 million of Jamaica's debt with Washington and reschedules $54 million under much easier terms.
- Jamaican officials issued radio and television advisories for residents in low-lying areas, urging them to be ready and evacuate if necessary.
- While serving as ambassador, he allegedly sought political contributions from American corporations for foreign elections; Alcoa gave these contributions to Jamaican officials.
- Young & Rubicam pleaded guilty on Friday to one count of conspiring to bribe Jamaican officials to obtain that Government's tourism account in 1981.
- Jamaican officials protested, saying that Ottey had won or had at least tied for first.
- Jamaican officials downplayed the role of the malfunctioning lights in the crash, noting that aircrews had been notified and that the actual runway was properly lit.
- The Pakistani authorities have expressed frustration to their Jamaican counterparts that undue suspicion seemed to be directed at their players, Jamaican officials said.
- Lapses in Coordination Seen Jamaican and American officials say they have been working together to counter the gangs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.