"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An EPA official referred to Sauget as "one of the most polluted communities in the region" and "a soup of different chemicals"
- These courses are designed for permit writers, dischargers, EPA officials, and other interested parties.
- Spurred on by Gore's rushed schedule for the testing program, even EPA officials admit they are not able to develop a scientifically defensible testing strategy.
- EPA officials and people who work for the FAA are being killed, too, all across the country.
- Further information, if needed, may be obtained from the EPA officials indicated below.
- The story quotes unidentified EPA officials saying that the automakers' proposals offer an acceptable compromise, which will produce cleaner air.
- A former EPA official described it as "widespread fraud and manipulation" on the part of water utilities.
- EPA officials say they don't know who prepared what's come to be known as the EPA's hit-list.
- Reagan fired a handful of top EPA officials and replaced them with five fresh-faced outsiders.
- The EPA officials commented that the water supply contained at least 10 compounds known to be used in frack fluids.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.